We finally did it, we bought a house! We've signed the papers, and we get the keys this coming Monday. We are super excited! We LOVE the neighborhood, and it will be really convenient because it is really close to our church and only a couple blocks away from an Elementary shcool (less than 2 years before Gray goes to school:) We will post pictures once we are moved in.
The boys think it is pretty fun to pack....
except every time I tape up a box, they just want to play in it and tear it apart!


10 comments:
So excited that you guys found a house! I hope the packing continues to go well, and I can't wait to see pictures of your new house! Those boys are just too cute!
Pass your good luck of finding a house this way please. So happy for you though!
Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys. Can't wait to see pictures and eventually see it in person. Luv you guys :)
Looks like fun... are you getting any packing done or just playing in the boxes? :)
I feel your pain! But it will be worth all the packing and painting and moving and unloading in the end. Good luck next week!
Wahoo! Congratulations on your new house. I just bought my first place last month. It's exciting! (By the way, I stalk your blog. I went to school and church with the Stewart family. Thought I'd say hello! hee hee) Enjoy making your new house your home.
CONGRATS THAT IS AWESOME!!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE PICS
Congratulations! That is so exciting. I hope the move goes well for you.
Those boys just look mischevious! Can't wait to get my hands on them next week!
Yeah, that is so exciting. I can't wait for more pictures and details! You guys are pros at moving by now, but just think, it's the last time in a long time!
Post a Comment