Gray took really bad tumble outside tonight and landed right on his face. His lips are really, really swollen....the picture really doesn't show how bad it is. He was bleeding everywhere. He just keeps telling us to "wipe his lips off". Hopefully by morning time the swelling will have gone down a little! Poor little guy.*This picture is from this morning....swelling has gone down, but it looks a lot worse.
12 comments:
oh man!!! Poor guy:( Hope he feels better soon.
Aw... poor kid!
Poor kid! The joys of being a kid... Hope he heals fast!
okay, now I can see how horrible. They looked way better the first day! Poor little guy. Tell him Gramzee is thinking about him and that I love him!
So sad. I hope he slept well. Maybe you should hurry and dress him in the ninja costume and get some pictures- it' like he's been in a battle.
Oh my gosh!! Poor guy!! I hope he is doing ok.
That is the saddest thing I have seen. Poor Gray! :( Tell him his Aunt Alli and Uncle Nic love him and hope he gets better!
Poor little guy! How is all? And are you making it this way for Thanksgiving this year? I'm not for sure exactly (yet) what we're up to, but it would be fun to see ya!
Soo sad! We'll have to come see it in person... ouch!
Oh no! That stinks! We hope he's feeling better...
He definately deserves some extra popsicles to help that heal! Evan has busted his lip a couple good times and that was the only way we could get him to "ice" it to help the swelling!
Awww. Sad! Hope it heals quickly.
Post a Comment