My mom came in to town to visit us for about 4 days.
Our boys just love her! (And we do too of course!)
Our boys just love her! (And we do too of course!)
Hay Ride...
Riding the little tractors....
We also did a lot of shopping, and running errands, while she was here. It is amazing how much easier it is to go to a store with another adult to help me! We did a lot of eating as well....we pretty much made ourselves sick every night, we we had delicious meals! We made some crafts which was also fun.
Overall, the time went by way too fast! We miss her already! Thanks again Mom for coming to visit us. I am glad that even though we live far away from my parents, my boys still know them really well!
7 comments:
I am going to miss our annual fall fun day with you guys! I bet the boys were in heaven with the tractors! It's always fun to have a grandma in town, for so many reasons; making errands easier, fun shopping, adult conversation during the day, entertainment for the kids.... Glad you got to enjoy that with your mom.
Looks like you had a blast! I can't believe how old your boys look! They are so handsome! :) Glad your mom was able to spend time with you!
We sure missed doing pumpkin patch with the boys! But if I had to have anyone else do it with them, it would be your mom. She's just the best! Miss those boys - they are just so grownup and handsome. You and Ben don't look so bad yourselves!
Awwww! Cute pictures! You are always doing such fun things with your kids and visitors... (hopefully one day soon, we will be able to visit)
Great pictures! It got me excited to go pumpkin patching soon!
Yay for Grandma Sandy! Time always goes by way too fast when there are fun visitors.
Looks like you had such a fun time! It's so nice when family is able to come visit, especially when you live so far away from them! We just live for those visits ourselves! Glad you were able to get out and enjoy the fall festivities, and I love the makeshift slide!
Post a Comment