We have moved into our new house. We don't have internet yet. We have been unpacking and painting, and that's about it. The boys love the new house. Pictures to come....sometime!
That is about all I have time to post tonight. Time to paint again since the boys are asleep:) Did I mention that I am really sick of painting?
11 comments:
Wish I could be there to help! Well really, I would just like to love on the boys while you do the work!
yeah can't wait to see pictures! What ward did you move in to?
Can't wait to see pictures! And can't wait to see you all next week!! My kids are also excited, to say the least.
I'm excited to see pictures of your house! Hope you get your internet back up and running soon! Can't wait to see you guys NEXT WEEK! Yeah! (And to watch Days with you. :) )
Woo hoo! Can't wait to see the house!
Congrats on the house! I also hate painting. Can't wait to see some pics!
Moving is just the worst sometimes. At least you get to paint your walls though..we're stuck with all white for now. Can't wait to see pics of the new place! Good luck with the continuing move in!
Just think of how nice it will all look when your all done! Love ya!
Congrats on the new house!!! It seems like it takes FOREVER to get things set up and organized. Good luck!
I am with ya on the painting thing. Hope it passes quickly. I too am excited to see pictures.
I am sooo glad you guys are in our ward now!!!
Post a Comment