Sunday, October 11, 2009

some random pictures from the week....

Grayson started a little "Joy School" once a week. There are only 5 kids and he is loving it! The moms in the group just take turns teaching, so we only have to teach once every 5 weeks, which is really nice. We had it at our house on Thursday and we learned about shapes. Here are the kids decorating "shape" cookies.....I think they had the most fun eating the sprinkles!
On Friday, my good friend Mary and her boys Morgen and Max came down from Portland to spend a few hours with us. Ben was in Law School with her husband Spencer, and that is how we became such good friends. They have lived in Portland for about a year, so we don't see them near as much as we use to...so we have made it a point to visit each other more often!
Just a cute little picture of Calvin!
We like to go on walks in the morning, but I think it is starting to get a little cold....Grayson wore his hat like this the whole time!

Ben's cruiser broke down this week....big surprise. After Ben was done working on it, he came in and told me he felt more like a man.....
If you know me, you know I hate onions. I made something with onions this week for our ward party.....and I was reminded of another reason I hate them. I can't even get through cutting one without my make up ending all over my face!
Our cute little boys settling down for the night. We normally have to let them watch a little show for about 10 minutes before they go to bed to settle them down.
Just me and my hubby...

9 comments:

michelle keisel said...

Cute pictures. It is fun to see "a day in the life of Sharon". Cute hair by the way.

Lisa said...

How fun!!! :) And I hate onions too!!! Your boys are adorable! Love seeing their little personalities come out in pictures!

Shannon said...

Nice pict of the onion face! :) ...and joy school... what a joy huh?

Tiffany said...

Ick! I hate onions too! Adorable pics-your boys are the cutest!

suzanne said...

Joy school! Wow, how did Grayson become such a big boy? I love the pic of Ben and the cruiser. The only thing missing is Moki! Thanks for sharing some pics in the life! Loved them - love the boys - miss you all - come visit - soon.

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Great pictures! Your boys are too cute. Lots of moms do those Joy schools around here. You'll have to let me know how you like it (although we are a LONG ways away from that!)

Mary Kelly said...

I love the picture of you and Ben. I always seem to forget to take pictures with just me and Spencer. We had so much fun playing earlier this week. And it was nice that the boys all got along so well.

nison (nic + allison) said...

So fun for Gray to be in that school! What a great thing to be involved in! Such cute pics of the boys! :)

The Foulgers said...

Brecken loved joy school last week & yes, she did learn her shapes. The cutest is when she announces which shape is the rectangle! Thanks!