We are so thankful for all the blessings we have in our lives.....The opportunity to be parents, our boys, our families, the Gospel, Ben's job, a place to live, ....the list could go on and on.
Our litle family on Thanksgiving...
Gray didn't want his picture taken
Gray didn't want his picture taken
Just ONE of the tables set for dinner
Grayson had so much fun getting to know his cousins better.
Here he is with his cousin Mckinley
We were able to celebrate my brother, Spencer's birthday when we were there.
Some of the kids lining up for pie (substitute for cake when it's Thanksgiving time!)
Grayson had so much fun getting to know his cousins better.
Here he is with his cousin Mckinley
We were able to celebrate my brother, Spencer's birthday when we were there.
Some of the kids lining up for pie (substitute for cake when it's Thanksgiving time!)
Grayson playing barbies with Reagan and Jensyn
(Ben probably won't approve of this pic!)
The boys were pretty tired with all that was going on. Cal didn't sleep well at night the whole time we were there, but he took great naps in the van! When we got there, we changed his carseat to forward facing and he loved it! I know we aren't suppose to for a few more weeks, but he is pretty big so we went ahead and did it anyway.
Me and my sisters. All 4 of my sisters/sisters-in-laws on my side are all pregnant right now, all a month apart! I am a little left out.....but NO, I will not be getting pregnant any time soon!
We were planning on driving home on Sunday, but Saturday evening we decided to drive home through the night so that it would be easier on the boys. We left around 8:30pm, and got home about 10am.... 14 1/2 hours! Our plan worked and the boys slept a lot of the way, but Ben and I were EXHAUSTED!!! We took turns driving but neither of us slept much because we were worried about the other one falling asleep. I think next time we will just drive half way and get a motel...we are too old so stay up all night! Here is Cal in the wee hours of the morning....
Before we left for Utah we decorated our little place for Christmas. Gray and Cal had fun "helping" us decorate the tree. Since then, they have done a great job "undecorating" it and now all the ornaments are only on the top half. Cal mostly just likes to touch the light and say "oooohhh!"
7 comments:
Looks like you really had a great time. I love your family! And fyi - Ben played with dolls quite a bit and Paul was SO mad at me for it. He just knew Ben would switch teams.....a, he didn't!
Love all the pics! You are crazy for driving through the night though. I definitely could not do it. Looks like you had a wonderful time. Doesn't Cal love facing forward?! I love making the switch. We will see you this weekend!
Whoa what a trip! We will have to talk this week and compare trips. I am SO happy that the flight went well with both boys.
It was so good to see you guys! Can't wait to see you again soon!
your boys are so cute!! they make me want a boy!! too bad we are WAY too scared to have more kids!! AHH!! :) you take care you!!
Too bad we missed the big party at Gundiville! It looks like you had a lot of fun. Can we see you at Christmas time?
Don't you love the Odyssey? I think that's how you spell it! I read on Michelle's blog that you had bought one--we have an '06 black one and I never knew I could love a van SO much. Your boys are so cute and you are such a good mom. Isn't it funny how your whole life changes and we just adjust and love it? Some days, I don't love it, but I always LIKE it! Have a great day.
Post a Comment