We headed down to Klamath Falls this weekend to spend time with Ben's family and to go to the Medford temple with Ben's sister Alli, who is getting married in a few weeks. She was so ready to go and the spirit was so strong. It was so nice to be able to go the temple... It is much harder to make it there when you have little ones! Alli's friend Tabatha was kind enough to watch all 4 kids in the Stake Center nursery and they were all angels. We are so excited for Alli and Nic and want to congratulate them again! (we left our camera at Ben's parents house so we didn't get any pics of the occasion) We went to the Olive Garden after to celebrate and had such a great time.
Later we just hung out and the kiddos played. They were all little skinky bums so we threw them in Grandma and Grandpa's big tub....and they had a blast!
Grayson and Carter found a new game of jumping off chairs. They did this forever!
Carters turn....
Carters turn....
Now Grayson's turn....
They are such great friends!
Breakfast time!



Now to the Not so fun part......About 5 minutes after breakfast I started to feel sick but went to church anyway.....part way through I started feeling more sick and then it hit Ben. So, Ben and I spent the rest of the day flat on the couch. Not fun! We were so sad that we missed Ben's mom's Christmas show that she was singing in because we were sick. We were planing on coming home Sunday night but decided to wait til monday morning since we weren't feeling well. Thanks to Paul, Suzanne, Alli, Nic, Dani, and her kids for a fun weekend.....we're really sorry if we got any of you sick!
I took this picture last night....I just thought it was pretty funny so I had to post it!
They are such great friends!
Breakfast time!
Now to the Not so fun part......About 5 minutes after breakfast I started to feel sick but went to church anyway.....part way through I started feeling more sick and then it hit Ben. So, Ben and I spent the rest of the day flat on the couch. Not fun! We were so sad that we missed Ben's mom's Christmas show that she was singing in because we were sick. We were planing on coming home Sunday night but decided to wait til monday morning since we weren't feeling well. Thanks to Paul, Suzanne, Alli, Nic, Dani, and her kids for a fun weekend.....we're really sorry if we got any of you sick!
I took this picture last night....I just thought it was pretty funny so I had to post it!
7 comments:
That's really funny how you posted that pic of me and my mom, but not the one you took of yourself! Tricky. :)
I hope you are all feeling better. That was such a bummer. Thanks for watching my kids while you were both sick on the couch. I owe you big time! See you in a week and a half!
I was just going to say the exact thing Dani said! NOT FAIR! Sure fun to have you all here. Sorry you got sick but it was sure fun! Love those kiddies! Cute little stinky bums and all!
LOL! love the last picture!! glad you posted it! :) sounds like you guys had fun...except for the sick tummies part :(
Love the matching PJ bottoms!
Sorry you guys got sick.
What cute pics!!! Being sick with kids is the worst- thank goodness you were with family... Brecken just gets stuck in front of the TV! Looks like your boys loved the trip!
Glad you made it home safe and sound. I hope the boys were able to stay healthy!
Sounds like a fun weekend...minus the sick part! I'll see all you guys soon at Alli's wedding!!
Post a Comment