Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The things they do..........

I was putting my make up on in the bathroom............
When I came out, Grayson was on the table crunching dry cereal with his head against the table......
Where do they even come up with these things?

9 comments:

Jacob Butler said...

Oh my heck, that is so funny!

Lacey said...

That is funny!

Mary Kelly said...

Way to get creative Gray. Morgen surprised me today by putting all of his toys down his shirt. He had a onesie on so they all got stuck so he started crying until I was able to empty them out- of course 2 minutes later his shirt was full again.

Emilia said...

That's funny, I came out of the bathroom the other day and Kris was doing the same thing!
Love,
Emily

Hayley said...

That is so funny! I have the same question as you, where do 2 year olds come up with all the crazy things they do? At least they are entertaining.

suzanne said...

Gray, you just make your grandma laugh - and hard! Keep up the antics! Loves and kisses..........

Shauna said...

haha! cute!

jacque said...

That cracks me up! How random!! :)

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

So, I was searching down and saw your halloween post....um, remember at Shayna's shower and you were all impressed with my simple pink frosted cupcakes? HELLO!?!?! Mine don't hold a candle to your spider ones AND pumpkin cake! Very creative my dear!