Calvin was sitting on my lap and I was singing a silly little song to him and Grayson came over and wanted a turn. I sat Cal down on the ground and started to sing to Gray. Next thing I know Calvin had pulled himself up and was STANDING up to the couch! (Sorry, I don't have any pictures or videos but I will try to get him on tape next time) He started to crawl last week too. For the last couple weeks he has just been pulling himself, but he finally figured out how to actually crawl for real. I can't believe how fast he is growing up. He is developing quite the little personality and thinks Grayson is the funniest person ever! He laughs at everything he does. He is also teething and his poor little bottom gums are so swollen....which keeps us up all night since he bursts into tears every couple of hours.
Both boys are doing well though.....I think that Gray is a little confused about where everything in the house keeps going (since we are packing to move). He keeps saying things like "Where pictures?" as he looks at the empty wall or "Where rugs go?" as there are no more rugs in the bathroom or kitchen. It's kinda funny. He keeps saying "New house" so he must understand something is going on, but he doesn't quite get it.
p.s. For those who have left coments asking where we are moving....we are just moving to a different part of Salem. We wanted something a little bigger so we are going from a 2 bedroom townhome to a 3 bedroom townhome. So, not much difference, but at least Cal will have his own room now and not be in with us anymore!
3 comments:
Standing up? Are you kidding me? Tell him to stop growing immediately! Can't wait to see you all........
He is about to pass Andi up in the movement department and in the teeth department! What a big boy!
hey there...your little boys are so cute...it sounds like they make life entertaining...i am sure it is fun...anyways . talk to you soon
Post a Comment