Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fun times!

The boys and I were able to stay with Ben's mom and sister Alli while Ben and his dad were in Alaska. We had such a great time! We spent most of our time playing. Gray had a blast playing outside with Grandma, Moki, and Toots (the dog and cat). He got pretty good at telling Moki "No"! He also loved playing with the hose and getting wet. The second we went outside he would say "play hose". Grayson also got to help Grandma feed the horses every morning and night and he thought that was great! Grandma feeds the horses by putting the hay and oats in the trailer connected to the 4-wheeler so Gray got to ride along. Cal loved being outside too. He learned how to scoot forward on his belly while we were there so now he can pretty much get where he wants. It's pretty funny to watch him. He also learned how to pick up food and get it to his mouth, so now he wants everything we are eating...and he is mostly getting it (as long as it is soft)! Ben was able to join us the second week we were there....and boy, was Gray excited to have his Daddy home! I was also excited to have him home! We were able to go swimming in Grandma and Grandpa's pool a couple times and the boys loved it! I was a slacker at taking pictures so I didn't have a lot to choose from, but here are a few fun ones from our trip!








Ben and I were able to go on a date for our anniversary while Gma and Gpa watched the boys. We went to "The Dark Knight" in the afternoon and then to "Bel Tramonto" (an AMAZING Italian restaurant) for dinner. It was so fun to be able to go on a date and not have to worry about the kids. We had such a great time. Thanks Paul and Suzanne!



Here are a couple videos of Cal scooting and Grayson playing with the toy fish daddy brought him back from Alaska.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

We did have a great time didn't we..........sure is quiet around here. Thanks for posting the pics - so many good memories. You and Ben look 'HOT'......must have been the haircut on Ben...........tehe........(inside joke folks!)

suzanne said...

That last post was from me - Z!

Dani said...

Fun fun! Date nights are always such a treat, aren't they? I love that pic of Cal in the hot tub. His eyes are gorgeous!

Hayley said...

I like both videos of the boys. Calvin can move pretty fast I'm sure he will have fun getting into everything. I love Grayson playing with his fish and thinking he is so funny. Both boys are very cute!

Hey Ho it's Ashleigh Noel said...

SHARON!!! look at my blog all you want! I love yours!
we need to get together soon and do something...