Saturday, August 23, 2008

Great friends!

We just wanted to give a shout out to our great friends the Kelly's. We have become so close with this family during the last three years. Ben and Spencer went to Law School together and were the first to meet and became instant friends.....as did Mary and I. Sadly (for us anyway, but great for them) they moved to Portland today for a job and we are going to miss them so much. Yeah, I know that they will only be an hour away....but Mary and I normally got together at least a couple times a week to visit and let our kids play....I am really going to miss that! We will definitely still be in touch often though. Thanks for being such great friends!
Gray and Morgen eating Gray's favorite food.....berries!


Goodbye hugs!

It's hard to get 3 kids to cooperate for a picture!

So, obviously I don't have a recent picture of all of us....I know it is NOT Halloween! This was taken almost 3 years ago before we had any kiddies running around....hence the time we had to carve pumpkins! This became a tradition for us the next couple years!

2 comments:

suzanne said...

Hard to say goodbye to such good friends...............

Mary Kelly said...

How sad that we don't have more pictures together. We already miss you guys!!! Please come visit after you settle into your new place- we are only 5 minutes from the zoo which I know Gray will love!