Sunday, March 9, 2008

Pics from K Falls

4 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

I love all the pictures of the boys together! They finally get that they can be playmates! Looks like a great time. I wish I could have been there too!

suzanne said...

They need to come back! Seeing the pics really makes me miss them!!!! Thanks for coming down. It was really really fun! I remembered today as I was looking at my wonderful toenail design that we never got yours done! I owe you girl!

Dani said...

Thanks so much for coming with us! We had such a great time. Carter loved playing with Gray. Sorry I got him sick, by the way. I hope he's feeling better. We'll have to do more playdates with the boys now that they get that they can play together. See you in a little over a week!

Mary Kelly said...

Those pictures are SO cute! I love Grayson sticking out his tongue at the slide, Carter and Gray drinking from their sippy cups on the stairs, Cal's cute smile while he waits on the fake grass a the park... How lucky for you guys to be able to visit grandma and grandpa.