Monday, March 17, 2008

Lazy Weekend

We had a pretty lazy weekend, it was really nice to just hang out at home and relax. Here are a few pictures.

Gray holding Cal, he was really cute with him.


Funny boys!


Hi little Cal!


Grayson finally realized how yummy peanut butter is.


Gray has been a little jealous of Cal getting to take baths in the sink so I decided to let him try it out....he thought it was pretty funny! I'm pretty sure we have the smallest sink in the world but somehow he still fit.


Play time with Dad. Gray has been on this kick of trying to copy movements we make, it's pretty funny to watch him do things. I was doing my pilates video last week and he was trying to copy me...here he is trying to teach Ben what he learned!


The G-dawg.
Don't mind the tomato guts all over his shirt.

8 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Looks like you had a nice weekend! I love all the pictures! Those are some good looking boys! Can't wait to see you on Friday!!!

Dani said...

Cute pictures! I thought of you on Friday... how was the RS non-dinner? :) I hope it all went well. Glad that Gray has finally realized the divinity of peanut butter. It's my favorite and Carter loves eating it by the spoonfull! Have fun in Utah!

Blog said...

I'm just surpised Ben can reach his toes. Nice work Batman.

Jeremy

Lisa said...

So fun. Your boys are cuties.

Michelle Earnest said...

Your boys are so cute...I wish we could have play dates!

suzanne said...

GDawg rules! Love the pictures of the sibs together.........sweet Grabinator! He looks soooo old! Hope you are having a great time in Utah with your familia! They are great people! Miss you all! And Ben........since when can you touch your toes in any way, shape, or form? Impressive........

suzanne said...

And by the way, Cal isn't so little............tehe........

Kimberli said...

Such fun pics! Enjoy the fam in UT and have a great easter!