Thursday, June 9, 2011

No rain + Sun = Fun weekend!

The Sun has finally found us! We finally had some really nice weather this weekend, so we took advantage of it!

At the park:


With the slip & Slide:


On the swings:
(this is probably my new favorite thing about our back yard, we got Hudson a baby swing for our swing set and now they can all swing together!)
While the swinging and slip & sliding (and napping for Hudson) were going on, Ben and I were able to get quite a bit of yard work done......which was badly needed! Wish I would have taken before and after pictures of our yard....it looks so much better!

We got the boys some swim towels/robes at Costco the other day and they are obsessed with them. I do have to say they look pretty dang cute!




It's suppose to be in the mid 70's the rest of the week/next week......I'm so excited for no rain in the forecast!

1 comment:

Dyan said...

I think it's funny you mentioned my boys looking all so much alike...like you should talk! :) they're all growing up so fast, but how fun to have b-days to celebrate!