Friday, June 3, 2011

Hudson's 1st Birthday!

I cannot believe my baby is 1....I think I am still in denial. I am pretty sure I will call him my "baby" for a while. I seriously love this kid. He is the cutest, snuggliest baby ever! He is becoming Mr. Independent and wants to do things himself. Now that he is walking, he is in to everything! And he is getting fast! I think he will be running soon....I guess he needs to keep up with this brothers.

Grayson and Calvin still just love him and Hudson thinks they are the funniest people on the planet. Grayson gets him laughing so hard....it is so cute to watch them interact.

Although....Huddy is becoming the pesky little brother, always trying to knock down their lego towers, pull their trains apart, rip their pictures.....you know. He just wants to join in the fun!

Huddy is finally getting the hang of sleeping again. For the past few months he has been waking up a time or too at night, but he is finally starting to sleep through the night again. I stopped nursing a couple weeks ago, and he is just on regular milk now, and loving it (although he will only drink it from a bottle.....probably not the greatest thing to introduce a bottle at 10 months...:) But, he takes a sippy cup of water fine, we will just have to slowly transition the milk to a sippy.

He is starting to become a little Mama's boy....what can I say....he loves me! He is also starting to get a little anxious around strangers, which is not good when we get a babysitter.

He does however love his Daddy. When Ben gets home from work, he just throw his arms in the air saying "hold me daddy". It is pretty dang cute.

He has started to say a few words. He says mama, dada, and now baba (bottle)....and he just babbles a lot. He loves to clap his hands and cover his eyes for peek a boo.

I am so glad you are part of our family Hudson.....Happy 1st birthday!

Here are some pictures from his "caterpillar" party...

I want that....

Blowing out his candle...
(you can see his "helpers" heads in the corner of the picture:)

Do I really get to eat this mom???
mmmm......pretty good!
yeah, that was pretty tasty.
I think Gray enjoyed his cupcake too!

Me and the birthday boy.....

Opening presents...he needed a little help from some bigger kids!


Of course it was raining the whole party, but that didn't stop the bigger kids from playing outside. They all came in sopping wet, but they had fun!



Anyway, it was a great day! Thanks for all the birthday wishes and to all who came to the party!

6 comments:

Nikki said...

Happy happy birthday, Hudson!! He is so cute. And that cake is darling!

Kimberli said...

Happy Birthday to Hudson! What a smiley little guy!

And nice job on the cake, Sharon! You are one talented gal!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Happy Day to you Hudson! What a fun party! I still call Remi my baby, too, even though she's not really a baby anymore (although she could be mistaken for one since she doesn't walk!) Can't wait to see you guys!

suzanne said...

Super fun party! Super 'baby'!

nison (nic + allison) said...

Uber cute cake!
Sharon, your hair looks dang adorable!
Happy BDay to Huddy Buddy! Can't believe he's one!

Dani said...

Haha... Taytum is still my "baby" and she's almost two and we have an actual baby in the house. Maybe it's the no talking thing... I can't believe how grown up Hudson is. Crazy! You hair is gorgeous in these pictures by the way!