Grayson and Hudson had their well-child check ups today. They are both Healthy and doing great! There were some shots to go along with it though.....which is never fun. Gray had 4, and Hudson had 3. They were both super tough. I am happy to know that Gray is done with shots until he is 11.....he was happy about that news as well!
Grayson:
Weight: 40lbs 2 oz.........45th percentile(we are so happy to finally hit 40 pounds!!!)
Height: 3 ft. 7.25 in........57th percentile
He is pretty average for his age......and we will take it!!
Hudson:
Weight: 24lbs 9 oz........71st percentile
Height: 32.25 in. ........96th percentile (tall little kiddo:)
Head: 18.74 in.........80th percentile
He is on the bigger side, but he is a healthy little boy!
I am really grateful to have 3 healthy, smart, rambunctious little/big boys!
1 comment:
Well I think Hudson has Spencer and Sam's giant genes. All you have to do is look at the body under the head of Hudson to see that he is a tall drink of water!
Post a Comment