Our little Hudson is (over) 6 months old! I seriously can't believe how fast time is flying with this little guy. He melts my heart every day. He is so sweet, and so content. He is all the sudden turning in to a little boy! He is sitting really well (of course still has nose dives and falls backwards quite often) and he is starting to finally roll over more! He also started to get up on all fours this week and is starting to rock back and forth. It is so cute! 
Grayson and Calvin just adore him. Almost every morning, the boys are the first ones in the room when then hear him wake up. They love to make him laugh, and Hudson really gets a kick out of them.
(this picture is after their bath today)
He is LOVING bath time! He cannot control his arms and legs....he gets so excited and I pretty much end up soaked every time.
(this picture is after their bath today)
He is also LOVING baby food. He eats a stage 2 container of fruit mixed with oatmeal every morning (and he eats every bite:) and another stage 2 vegi (mixed with rice cereal) every night.
Hudson had his 6 month check up today and here are his stats:Weight: 19 lbs 9 oz. (78th percentile)
Height: 28.5 in. (95th percentile)
Head: 17.52 in. (65th percentile)
He is definitely a healthy. happy boy and we couldn't be happier to have him be a part of our family!!! We love you Hudson!
8 comments:
Seriously- the cutest kid ever! Let's get together soon so I can play with Hudson some more.
He is so stinking cute! He's changed so much since we saw you last! He may beat Remi to crawling; maybe they will both start in Oregon together! :) I can't wait to see him! (And all of you, too!)
I love the picture with the blue towel. It makes his beautiful eyes really stand out. Cute kid!
Are you guys traveling or sticking around for the holidays? Hope you have a Merry Christmas! I'm a bit sad we won't be around for your mom's Polar Express party. It sounds really cute!
And we love him too!
I was talking to my mom about the high chair situation and I totally looked over Hudson thinking he wasn't old enough. 6 months!! How can that be?! He is so adorable! We can't wait to get all the kiddos together to play!
Darling picts! I wish you guys were coming home for Christmas!
He is so cute. Can't wait to see your boys again. So what does your kitchen look like now. Is everything back together?
I seriously could eat that boy for dessert!!!! he's SCRUMPTIOUS!! :-)
Post a Comment