On Tuesday Ben's mom, Suzanne Stewart, put on a Christmas piano concert. It was so amazing! There were over 500 people there. ( I don't have any pictures...sorry!)
On Wednesday night, the adults (minus Paul and Suzanne, who were ever so willing to stay home with all 9 kids...most of which were sleeping...) went bowling for my brother in law Nic's birthday. We had a lot of fun! I am pretty sure I lost.... Big time.


Throughout the week we just hung out and made lots of trips to wal-mart and the kids played. They had so much fun together.
Grayson, Carter, and Calvin watching a movie...
Grayson and Carter playing games on Ben's phone. They were lucky and got to stay up during nap time!
Carter and Gray again....we just found them sitting against the wall reading a book, it was pretty cute!
Every night Gramzee and Grandpa Paul would take the kids up into the bonus room for Christmas Story time....the kids LOVED it! (and we got a 5 minute break with no kids:)) They would come back down stairs with a new toy. One night they even came down with stuffed animal smurfs! What wonderful grandparents they have!!!
On Friday morning we went to see "Tangled". What a cute movie!!! Ben's parents reserved the movie theater so it was just family and friends there. We each got our own little drink and popcorn. It was so funny to see all the kids together in the row in front of us, with Gramzee and Grandpa on the end. I heard Grayson laughing pretty loud a few times!
After the movie, we came home and had a very special visitor show up at the house.......He knew all about every kid and if they were naughty or nice....Grayson thought it was pretty awesome that Santa came all the way to see him!

We had a really yummy Christmas Eve dinner, and we got a nice picture of the table, but for a few reasons we didn't get a picture of any one at the table!
After dinner the kids got to open a couple presents, one of which was their pajamas.....


And then it was CHRISTMAS MORNING!!!
We all got more than we hoped for and had a wonderful day!

We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas too!!!









4 comments:
We had such a fun week with you guys! I wish it hadn't gone by so fast! Hopefully you'll be coming down to Utah soon so we can see you some more!
Holy Christmas celebration! It sounds like you guys had an amazing time and kuddos to Paul and Suzanne for thinking of so many wonderful things to do with everyone.
Merry Christmas, Stewart fam! Looks like it was a wonderful one. I loved the picture of you and Hudson snuggling on the couch.
P.S. The new kitchen looks Fabulous! I bet you are SO happy to be finished with that project.
Oh such good times. It was such a crazy fun week! And ps, you did not lose "big time" at bowling. I am pretty sure I was only like 3-4 pins ahead of you, literally. We both lost big time. :)
Post a Comment