Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Cal!

Calvin turned 3 on December 21st! I feel like I should say that I can't believe he is 3....but I don't really feel that way. Before his birthday, I kept saying....I can't believe he isn't 3 yet! He is just such a big kid, and he is so smart and funny. He has been a little emotional lately though (although I remember Grayson going though this phase when he was 3). He is such a good brother to Gray and Hudson. He is always making sure Hudson has toys to play with and is always trying to make him laugh. He plays so well with Grayson (although they definitely have their moments:) He is really in to books right now, and I often find him sitting on his bed looking at a book. He also really likes Toy Story and loves playing hide and seek. We are so happy to have Cal as part of our family!

We celebrated his birthday in Klamath Falls with all of his cousins on Ben's side. We had a "Toy Story 3" themed little party. Here are some pictures...

Lots of helpers opening presents....


Calvin had his 3 year old check up about a week before his birthday and he was in the 93rd percentile for his weight and height. I can't find the paper right now, but he was over 37 pounds! He is one tall healthy boy!!!



4 comments:

Mary Kelly said...

Happy birthday Calvin! He really is a little man and it looks like he got lots of fun presents!

Shannon said...

Cute kid! Happy Birthday Cal!

Dani said...

I feel the exact same way! Summer said she couldn't believe Cal was alreay three and I told her I couldn't believe he was only three! He is such a grown up little boy. Glad we got to be there to celebrate! (it feels like forever ago!)

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

I'm glad we were there to help Cal celebrate! It was so fun to all be together!