We blessed Hudson on the 4th of July, so we were able to have a lot of family here to spend the Holiday weekend with us.
Here is our little man in his 4th of July outfit.
(it was a little chilly here, resulting in pants and long sleeves in July:)

On Saturday we headed to Silver Falls. It was beautiful!
Here are all the mommies and their babies!

Gray, Carter, and Cal

Then we headed to the park for some 4th of July festivities (although it was pretty lame because they did the real celebration on Sunday)
Then we took a ride on the Carousel, the boys always love that!

We all had matching 4th of July t-shirts....here are all the boys.
(my parents aren't in the pictures because they were picking Shannon up from the airport)

And all the girls....

We thought there were fireworks on Saturday night, but a misprint in the paper sent us home for an early night!
HUDSON'SBlessing Day

(I realized that I look a little onery in these pictures.....I think I was a little upset at Gray and Cal who, as you can see decided they weren't going to be in most of the pictures....little stinkers!)



Ben gave Hudson such a wonderful blessing. We are so thankful for our little man. He is such a good baby. Besides the grunting still at night, he eats and sleeps like a champ. We love him so much!
Thank you so much to all of our family members who were able to come. We know it is a long ways away, but we are thankful that so many of you were able to make it here to spend this special day with us.
1 comment:
I'm so glad we got to be there for Hudson's blessing. He is such a sweet little guy and Ben did a great job!
Post a Comment