Monday, July 19, 2010

Girls Week....


We had a girls week with all the girls in Ben's family a couple weeks ago. Of course we still had all the kids, but we had so much fun! Ben's mom planned so many fun things. Here are a few of the things we did....
We took the kids on a trolley ride. They loved it!!!




We fed ducks....
play Cowboys....

Ben's mom got a girl to come up and give the kids private swimming lessons in their pool. Of course I didn't get any pictures of it, but it was fun. Grayson is still a little afraid of the deep water and going under the water, but he is coming along. Cal doesn't like to go under either, but he LOVES to get in a floaty and just go by himself all over the pool. They both did well with blowing bubbles and the basic things.

On Saturday Paul and Suzanne had rented out a Candy store just for us. Oh my word....we all loved it! They had tables set up for us in a back room with popcorn, cotton candy, and bags of candy....along with lemonade with any flavor you wanted to add to it. We all got to pick out any kind of ice cream we wanted, plus each kid got to pick out a lot more candy to take home. It was seriously so much fun!


Just a cute, random picture of Hudson. He is growing like a weed!
Look at those cheeks!
Since the girls were getting together, the guys thought it would be fun to meet up for some guy time in Boise at Dani and Jefferson's house. I don't even think we want to know what they did. We knew they had taken some trips to the DI, and they warned us they had some outfits for us. When they showed up on Saturday they were all wearing these terrible T-shirts. Like the type Napolian Dynomite would wear. Wolves howling at the moon, horses running through lightning....you get the picture? They were terrible, but pretty funny.

But, the best was yet to come. It was Nikki's birthday on Saturday so for Sam's present to her, all the guys left the room and came back ringing the doorbell.......

This was our surprise.....
wow.



(I'm sure Ben and all the other guys are going to kill me for posting these, but they knew we had a camera so what did they think we were going to do with the pictures?)

Anyway, I think all the guys and girls and kids all had a fun week!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
oh my heck, that is hilarious!
LOL! LOL! LOL!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Wow is right on the boys' outfits. It was such a fun girls week! I loved being able to spend time with you and your kids, and getting to love on little Hudson a little bit more!

Shannon said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Wow! Ben looks great in those short shorts! He he!!!

Dyan said...

Oh my! I can't even remember the rest of the post except for the guys! Yeah, based off that you don't want to know what else happened during their boys weekend! It looks like they're enjoying that a little too much...so funny! I'm sure the girls week was so fun and such a nice break..even with the kids!

suzanne said...

Uh........those boys are in my family........sorry everyone!

Mary Kelly said...

I'll make sure Spencer sees those pictures of Ben- classic. I am so glad you had a fun few weeks. I'm sure it was crazy at times but how fun to spend so much time with family.

Rachel Garcia said...

Those pics of the guys say christmas card to me!!

TheMoncurs said...

HA! Nikki didn't tell us about that!! Hilarious.