Also, I took Hudson to the doc yesterday just to get checked out because he's had a cold that has lasted over a week (really goopy eyes, lots of mucus in his spit up, really stuffy, and he has now lost his voice...when he cries nothing comes out, it is pretty sad!). Since Cal got so sick as a newborn, I just felt better about getting him checked out. The doc said he just had something viral, and that it will work its way out. But, he sounded and looked fine otherwise. Anyway, the point of this is that I cannot believe how big he is getting....
He weighed in at 11 lbs 6 oz.! He has gained 5 1/2 pounds since we left the hospital 7 weeks ago.
Another exciting thing is that
Hudson is Smiling!
Anyway, I am really happy that he is growing and sleeping so well....now of only he could get rid of his cold!
5 comments:
Eight hours???? Holy jealousy! Could Hudson PLEASE tell Remi that she should be doing that? He looks so cute with his smiles! I miss him already!
So cute! I can't believe how big he is! Yummy little bundle!
What a chunk! He is so cute!
What a sweet little boy! Is he a red head?
Wow, he looks bigger even from when I was there! What are you feeding that kid? :) He is super cute!
Post a Comment