He is pretty great for all of those reasons I would agree - he's also great because he picked you! Loves to you both and Happy Anniversay!
I've never seen that wedding picture- it is so beautiful! Happy Anniversary. What are you doing to celebrate? If you want to come up to Portland we would be happy to babysit!!!
Seven years! Wow! We're so glad Ben made a good choice and that you're part of the family! :) Loves to you all!
Happy Anniversary...a day late! So happy you are in the family! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He is pretty great for all of those reasons I would agree - he's also great because he picked you! Loves to you both and Happy Anniversay!
I've never seen that wedding picture- it is so beautiful! Happy Anniversary. What are you doing to celebrate? If you want to come up to Portland we would be happy to babysit!!!
Seven years! Wow! We're so glad Ben made a good choice and that you're part of the family! :) Loves to you all!
Happy Anniversary...a day late! So happy you are in the family! :)
Post a Comment