Things have been going well since little Hudson has been here....a little crazy, but we are adjusting to having 3 kiddos. A couple weekends ago we headed down to Klamath Falls for Ben's sister Ali's College Graduation. Ben's grandparents and also his brother Sam and his family were in town. It was really fun and we are so proud of Ali!

We seriously didn't take more than a couple pictures when we were there, but we had to bust out the camera for this:

(yes, Cal fell asleep at the counter during dinner, it was one of the funniest things I have ever seen:)
Things have been pretty low key for us since being home. We're all still just adjusting to having a new baby. The boys are still really good with him. Grayson is so cute....he always says "Mom, are my hands clean?" He won't touch Hudson unless I tell him his hands are clean. If not, then he will go wash up! He always wants to hold Hudson's hand. Here he is seeing how much bigger he is than Hudson.

Laying on Daddy's chest...

Our little baby "h" (thanks again Marie for the cute little shirt:)
We might start calling him "Grunter" though. Holy smokes. This kids grunts. All. Night. Long.

Last night and today I really ventured out! Ben was out of town for work so I decided to venture out on my own with all 3 boys. We went to Target last night, and today we actually went strawberry picking with some ladies in our ward! The weather is FINALLY nice!!! The boys were little angels! I'm sure it won't last, but I actually think I might survive having 3 boys.

The boys with their friends Maylie and Max.

Anyway, that's about all that's been going on here. Next weekend is when all the fun begins! We are blessing Hudson on the 4th and have a lot of family coming in to town. Then all the girls and kids are off to Ben's parents for the week, and the next week we are all headed to Sunriver. Can't wait for the summer to officially begin!
5 comments:
My favorite part of the picture of Calvin is the jam all over his face. That was really funny! Hudson is really growing. He doesn't look quite like the peanut he was. Yay for baby fat! Well, he doesn't really have any of that yet but is well on his way!
I can not believe you went strawberry picking with all 3 boys- you are a rock star. So far I think Hudson looks more like Gray.
It was so fun having you here for graduation! Hudson is changing by the hour! Can't wait for the blessing weekend - so fun! :)
It looks like you are really adjusting well to having three kids! I cannot wait to meet little Hudson and see all of you! One week!
I need to meet that Hudson!! Andi is particularly excited to meet him. You look great and seem to be handling three with great ease. Way to go!! I cannot wait for next week!!
Post a Comment