Friday, June 11, 2010

Birthday week!

Our family is now full of June birthdays! Of course we celebrated the birth of Hudson on June 2nd.

On June 8th
GRAYSON turned 4!
I can't believe we have a 4 year old. Gray is growing up so fast! He is such a great kid.
We got him a bike and he loves it. Now if only it would stop raining so he could go outside and ride it.

His other favorite present was his dragons. Ever since we saw "How to train your Dragon" (the boys have seen it 3 times now:) he is OBSESSED with dragons. It is kind of cheesy, but we actually ordered all the McDonalds toys from the Dragon movie on EBAY, and he seriously hasn't put them down!
We had a little Dragon birthday party for him that night. We had a lot of friends, but we kept it pretty low key since we had a baby the week before!

Here is his Dragon Cake.
He wanted it Red, but we ran out of red food coloring, so he got a pink dragon.
He still loved it!



Opening his presents from his friends...


Today, June 11th is Ben's Brithday!!! We celebrated with a cake on Tuedsay at Gray's party, but then Ben and I were able to go to dinner and a movie (with Hudson) while my mom was here.

29 candles!
Happy Birthday to 3 of my boys!
I love you all!

5 comments:

nison (nic + allison) said...

I'm impressed by the dragon cake! Dang. It looks amazing. Happy belated birthday to Gray! So fun with all of the celebrations! :) Can't wait to see you and your boys!

Dani said...

It really is turning into quite the festive month for you guys! And don't forget Father's Day next weekend! And yes, your dragon cake is rather impressive! Have fun in K town this weekend. Can't wait to see you all in just a few short weeks! Happy Birthday boys!

jacque said...

You are amazing to be doing all that after just having a baby! Love the dragon cake. I'm sure Gunner will be into that shortly.

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Happy Birthday to all of your boys! Looks like a lot of fun festivities! Can't wait to see you all soon!

Hayley said...

Happy Late Birthday Grayson! I love the cake its so cute! I need to hire you to make cakes for my kids.