Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hudson Grant Stewart

Date of birth: June 2nd, 2010 at 2:24 AM
Length: 18 1/2 inches
Weight: 6 lbs. 3 oz.

Here are some pictures from the first 12 hours of his life. We love him so much and can't wait to have him home with our other boys.

Grayson's first picture of his little brother

First family picture

Meeting Gramzee.

Meeting Calvin.

Meeting Grayson.

First time seeing baby brother.

Strawberry blond hair.

First bath.

Proud dad.

First diaper.

First hug from mom.

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute!!! Congrats!!!

nison (nic + allison) said...

Adorable. Can't wait to meet the little guy. Love the name. Love you all. Congrats.

mom-jayne said...

So sweet! Congratulations!! Three kids...wow!

Michelle Earnest said...

Congratulations Stewarts! Cute name btw.

Lisa said...

Congrats! And Good Luck!

Dani said...

I got a little teary looking at these pictures. He is so adorable. I love the pics with his big brothers! What a lucky little boy! Congrats!

rsperryhouse said...

That's so great for you guys. I love seeing those new babies. Tis the season, it makes me baby sick.

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Hudson is so cute! I love all the brother pictures! Can't wait to get my hands on the little guy!

Amber said...

Yea for strawberry blonde!!

Dyan said...

sososo sweet!! congrats! i love the pic of calvin holding baby hudson..he just has this deer in head lights but knowing it's something special look on his face! it seems like hudson is going to look like his big bros! triple yay for having cute boys!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sharon! I'm lovin' my little boy---new babies are the best:) I love that you named him after Gpa Grant, those two just amaze me!

Mary Kelly said...

He is darling! I love the picture of the boys meeting him for the first time. So glad he is healthy and I hope you are feeling okay too. Good luck the rest of the time at the hospital and transitioning back home. We sure love you guys and can't wait to meet Hudson!!!

Hayley said...

He is soooo cute! Congrats! I love the picture of your boys seeing him for the first time, so sweet!

Chelci said...

Congrats.... what a little cutie!

Kimberli said...

CONGRATULATIONS Stewart family! We are so happy for you. He is a cute little guy and I must say, I'm impressed with Grayson's photography skills! Looks like the brothers think he's pretty great. Good luck with the next bit of "adjustment to 3" time. I'm sure you'll do great! Hope he's a good sleeper :)

Shannon said...

Congrats again! He's darling! The boys look super excited to finally see him.

Blog said...

CONGRATS! You're making me nervous but excited to have a newborn again!

Sharlee said...

Yeah Congratulations!!!!! Love the name Hudson!

Lacey said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! He is a sweet little guy.

Cheressa said...

So sweet! Congrats! Give me a call if you need me to watch your older boys for a bit! =)

michelle keisel said...

Sharon you do good work! He is adorable. Congratulations to you and Ben!