We finally moved Cal to a big boy bed and in with Grayson. Wow. What a night. No, he actually slept really well....once we got him to sleep. I think he was up until 11pm. It was so funny listening to them in there.
Cal: I have a great idea!
Gray: What?
Cal: Lets put trains outside!
Gray: Real trains?.............
He kept having different "Great idea's"
The conversations went on for a while. They also kept talking about their animals they were taking to bed.
At one point I heard Gray say "It's kind of heavy....you lift up that side" At that point I went in and they had rolled up the rug and were trying to carry it out.....? Not sure why.
Gray got tired sooner than Cal, but Cal just kept trying to talk to him. Ben eventually went in and layed on the floor in between them and Gray fell asleep. I think it was still an hour later that I had to go lay by Cal and he finally fell asleep.
I think we have some long nights ahead of us, but hopefully they will figure it out soon!
6 comments:
That looks so good! You did an awesome job! I love the convo between the boys! Too cute!
'Its kind of heavy' sounds just like an idea Gray would have. Make me laugh! Room looks so so good! And Cal will eventually figure out how to go to sleep in there. Such fun to listen..........
I love your room. I love the paint colors. They will eventually get it. We put Hope in when she was 17 mos. and brie was 3 and I think it took like a week and then it was old news. Every once in awhile I will hear them in there giggling, but i think it is cute. I usually let them play. They will always remember sleeping in the same room and staying up late giggling at who knows what!
I love their room!!! It is so awesome:) You guys did such a great job.
They sound like best friends. How fun!
LOL- you should set up a hidden camera to see what the boys are doing in there. I hope it continues to get better and better with the boys together.
Post a Comment