Color Easter Eggs...
Make a YUMMY Angel Food Cake and lick the bowl clean....
(it was raining all weekend so we had to do it inside)
(I promise our kids aren't always in their pajamas, it just seems like we are always taking pictures in the morning....although, for conference yesterday we all stayed in our pajamas all day...pretty pathetic:)
We also had a great time watching conference. Even though the boys didn't really pay attention, every time a new speaker would come on Grayson would ask what his/her name was. It also made me happy to know that he knows who President Monson is. I am so grateful for the love and guidance that our leaders give us, and I am grateful that our boys are learning more about the Savior every day.
3 comments:
Fun Easter stuff. How cute that your boys are both big enough to participate in dying eggs and looking for them. I like the picture of both boys sitting and looking through their baskets.
Your boys are adorable!
So sad you weren't in Utah. We missed you. Can't wait to see you all at the end of the month!
Post a Comment