Thursday, April 8, 2010

Say Cheese!


We always tell the boys to "smile" or "say cheese" when we take a picture, which normally results in them saying cheese and not even looking at us. A few days ago we discovered that if we told them to "laugh" then they though it was funny and would start laughing and we would get a real smile out of them! They are pretty cheesy smiles, but they are super cute! I am pretty sure we have the cutest boys ever! (I might be a little biased:)

5 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Yep, those are definitely two good looking boys! I love their outfits - they are just too cute! Can't wait to see you all!

Mary Kelly said...

Those pictures are "framers." Great smiles out of both boys. I might need to try that idea of telling Morgen to laugh next time I want to take his picture.

suzanne said...

Bring those smiles to me!

Kimberli said...

I must say... those are some CUTE boys! :)

Lacey said...

What cute kiddos! By the way, I love the paint color and decorations!!!