Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Warm Weather...

Last week the weather was so beautiful!!! We were outside all the time. We took a few walks to the park, and were finally able to play in our back yard. On Saturday while Cal was napping, Gray was able to help Ben with a little yard work. It is so nice to finally have our own back yard (even though it is little:)

Gray is definitely a boy and he loves bugs. He loved holding this caterpillar and he also found a couple of worms.

Sadly, it is back to being overcast and I'm sure the rain will be back soon, but it was really nice while it lasted!

3 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

I'm jealous of your yard and I'm jealous of your warm weather - even if it didn't last long! I'm so ready for winter to be over!

suzanne said...

Your yard is so green already! Guess that is the consequence of the rain. Glad Gray got to help! Mr. bug-man!

nison (nic + allison) said...

It's snowing here...miss the warmth! So nice for the boys to have a yard!