Monday, February 8, 2010

One of those days....

Today was one of those days where I thought:

"How in the world am I going to survive having 3 BOYS?"

I think both of the boys were each in time-out about 20 times today. I wish I could have had a turn in time-out just to have a break from all the fighting, pushing, hitting, yelling....you get the picture.

Today I was happy that I still have 17 weeks of having the 3rd little boy INSIDE of me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder how I am going to handle 2 kids. Sorry you had a tough day. You will figure out how to handle 3. Doesn't it come natually ;)

Emilia said...

Next time bring your kids over to my house. Max needs someone to fight with!

Mary Kelly said...

Wish I was closer so I could have come over to help referee. Next time do give yourself a time out. I've locked myself in the bathroom, just for a few minutes, and it helps a little.