Emily even got me a little "Birthday Girl" Tiara that I got to wear....
Brecken, Cal, Max, Stephen, and Gray.
Brecken is a little out numbered, but you will notice she won the giant zucchini!
Brecken is a little out numbered, but you will notice she won the giant zucchini!
Grayson did a good job helping me blow out my candles on the yummy bars!
Later, Ben took me out to dinner to a really great steak place. (Thanks so much Kim for watching the boys for us:) He surprised me with a certificate to take myself and one other person to "So you think you can dance" in November in Portland!!! Of course I will be taking him! I am SUPER SUPER SUPER EXCITED!!! What a wonderful husband I have! I love you Ben!!!
Thanks everyone for all the birthday wishes, it really was a wonderful day!
9 comments:
I'm glad you had a nice birthday. I am excited to hear about SYTYCD- that will be such a fun night!
Happy Birthday! What a great husband to get you SYTYCD tickets!! That will be so much fun. I'm sad I don't have a birthday or other present-giving holiday between now and then :(. Have a great time.
Glad you had a great birthday! I'm sooooo jealous of your SYTYCD tickets!
Happy Birthday!!! Glad Emily threw you a fun little party. What a good birthday present from Ben too - maybe we can get together before hand in Portland to get dinner or something? PS - has Ben researched any bachelor/bachelorette rumors on the internet lately?? :P
Looks like a fun day! I love the crown. Are your bangs different than usual? They are really cute.
Dang- for a half a second I thought you were going to take me to so you think you can dance! If you change your mind I am always available. Lucky girl! Happy birthday!
Happy, happy birthday! Isn't nice to have good buddies to be the "stand-ins" for your family! Looks like you had a great day and I'm looking forward to the future post on the dance concert! Fun!
Tickets?- I am jealous! Happy Birthday- that was fun! And by the way... we didn't mean to steal the tiara- meant to bring it back when we came over... or maybe it was Brecken's plan to hide it to keep! Happy Birthday
I hear that I'm your favorite mother-in-law which entitles me to those tickets.............
Post a Comment