Friday, September 4, 2009

Oregon State Fair = Tractor Heaven!

We went to the Oregon State fair last Saturday with the Sperry's. The kids were able to see lots of fun animals and a really great gymnastic show. Plus tons of other stuff too of course! But, I think the highlight of their day had to be the tractors. Anyone who knows our boys knows that they LOVE tractors. They had tons of them sitting out for the kids to sit on, and the boys took full advantage!
I love this picture....it just cracks me up!

5 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

I can only imagine how much your boys loved that!

Shannon said...

Wow, that's cool! That picture of them in the tractor bucket (or whatever it's called) is so cute! Man, Corbin would have loved that!

Dani said...

I am so sad we missed the state fair! Looks like you guys had a great time. Happy belated birthday too!! I love your tiara at your girls day. What great girlfriends!

Blog said...

What is it with boys and tractors? It's like love at first sight! I miss the u-pick farms! Looks like you have enough blueberries to last a year or more!

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Tractors.....men love em, boys love em, girls could care less, right?! Just joking. glad you guys had a fun family day at the fair!