All of us at Red Robin
(sorry, I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures)
We got to meet up with Summer and Dani's family one more time at Portland's Saturday market. We roamed around for a while and then took a little walk along the river. The kiddos had a blast running wild on the grass.
We got to meet up with Summer and Dani's family one more time at Portland's Saturday market. We roamed around for a while and then took a little walk along the river. The kiddos had a blast running wild on the grass.
The kids thought that big boat was really cool....
And the boys...
1 comment:
It was so great to see you guys! Thanks for making time for me while I was there! :) Wish it wasn't going to be so long until we see you again next!
Post a Comment