Sunday, August 16, 2009

Ride 'em Cowboy!

Grayson and Calvin LOVE to wrestle. Now that Calvin is big, (I'm pretty sure he is actually bigger than Gray, just shorter:) they really like to have fun. It's really just rolling around on the ground with their arms around each other, but it is pretty funny!

Their new game is for Gray to be the horse and Cal to be the rider.....



I sure do love these two little boys!!!

6 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

What cute little guys! I can't wait to see you all next week!

Mary Kelly said...

Fun! It is crazy to think that Morgen and Max will be just like that in a year.

Dyan said...

Having boys is the best! That is definately a familiar and common scene around our floors as well!

The Foulgers said...

Cute, cute, cute!

suzanne said...

I"m thinking Cal might want to be the horse! That was so funny. I'm just giggling............

Shannon said...

How fun that they are so close in age that when they want to be nice to each other they have a great time playing... key words for all children... (when they want to be nice)