Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Could be a long night....

Gray fell asleep in the van around 5pm and is still asleep. It is 10pm now.
He hadn't used the bathroom since about 4.
We may have a wet bed, and a wide awake boy any minute.
Could be a long night.

He has done this once before and slept til 7 the next morning.
We'll see if we are so lucky again.....

Maybe if he would start taking naps during the day this wouldn't happen!!!

*He ended up sleeping intil 5:30am, so I was happy (not happy that I had to be awake that early)! But....I did have to change his sheets this morning:(

2 comments:

nison (nic + allison) said...

Uh oh. I hope it's not a bad night like you think it will be. I guess you will have to post and give us an update! Take luck! :)

Mary Kelly said...

I read your post right before I went to bed last night and I was worried for you. Hopefully since the kid woke up at 5:30 he will be ready for a nap this afternoon :)