Ben is excited to say that the 1982 Landcruiser is back! We decided to sell our Huyndai Sonata and take the landcruiser back to save a little money each month. I am embarrased to admit that I don't really know how to drive a stick, but hopefully that will prevent me from having to drive it. We had the landcruiser when we were dating and first married, but when we moved to Oregon, it stayed in Utah and has been passed around Ben's family (mostly just sitting in parking lots not being driven).
Anyway, welcome home Landcruiser, welcome home!
Anyway, welcome home Landcruiser, welcome home!
10 comments:
Wow, It's actually in pretty good condition for being 27 years old!
It's weird not having it in our parking lot anymore! And now we don't have a storage unit. The landcruiser was where we kept stuff we didn't want inside the apartment. :) (Also - I can't drive stick either. I tried with that beast of a thing. Never again.)
I can't drive a stick if that makes you feel any better. haha Our Land Cruisers can be besties. haha
Oh that makes me laugh!! "Home again" indeed!! And you should definitely learn to drive stick... I think it's fun. How in the world did it arrive at your house from Utah?!
So did your Sonata sell? Has Ben driven the Landcruiser to work yet?
I totally forgot you guys had this! Looks like a beast! :)
Cash for Clunkers anyone?? :)
This is NOT a clunker but a CLASSIC Dyan! I'm surprised you didn't know this. Just seeing it and knowing it's with you Ben, warms the cockles of my heart! Let the good time begin..........or continue!
Such a classic! I have to admit, driving it from the parking lot to the tow truck was a lot of fun! I love Ozzie!
i totally remember this car!!! :D
Post a Comment