Monday, December 29, 2008

Congrats Alli and Nic!

Ben's sister Alli was married to Nic on Saturday in the Medford, OR Temple. It was such a wonderful day! Alli looked beauiful as you can see! We are so happy for them to start their lives together and are excited to welcome Nic to the family!


I just had to put this picture becaue Grayson and Nikki loook so great....but my favoite part of the picture is Josh's face in the background......

Sam...........


The reception was held at Ben's parents house. It was snowing like crazy, but there was such a great turnout. I wish we had more pictures of the decorations because it was so beautiful! We had our hands full with our kiddo's so we didn't get many pictures.



Here is Gray and Carter......too cute!


Ben's Grandpa was able to perform the sealing at the Temple. He also sealed us, as well as all of Ben's other siblings. He and his wife are amazing people!
Cal looking handsome as ever!
Paul and Suzanne....what a great looking couple. No wonder I have such a great looking husband....look at his parents!

I sure do love my little boys!

Alli and her bridesmaids
Like I said....we were really bad at taking pictures so we don't have any of the bride and groom at the reception or of the groomsmen.....they all looked great though!


We had a really nice dinner at the Stake Center in Medford the night before the wedding and we stayed at a hotel so that we wouldn't have to drive back and forth. I just had to post these couple pictures because the kids were cracking me up....they ran into Grandma and Grandpa's room and jumped right into bed with them.....pretty cute!

5 comments:

Mary Kelly said...

Wow- looks like it was a fun and busy day. Alli looks fantastic and I am happy that the little boys did not add any drama to the event. They look so handsome in their little vests.

suzanne said...

I think I may have the cutest grandkids in the world! I love love love them!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

I love how Josh is making ugly faces in all the pictures he's in!

Shauna said...

It was so good to see you guys! Your boys are so cute!

Dani said...

I love all the pics, and just stole a few to add to my blog... hope you don't mind! What a fun, crazy, week that was! I am so glad you guys got to come a little earlier than planned.