Snow doesn't come around much here in Salem, so even though it was about 8pm and freezing, and Gray was still not feeling well, we let the boys go have a little fun! Gray especially liked hitting the snow with his golf club.
Cal watching the snow with amazement....there were a lot of ooooh's and aaaah's coming from him!
Sharon! I came across your blog, and your little family is so cute! It was so much fun to see how you were doing (especially since the only time I have seen you in the past 5 years was at the sociable last year lol.)Take care!
You ALWAYS find the cutest hats for your boys. Love it! I hope the fresh air helped whisk away some of the germs the boys have been carrying around for the past week.
3 comments:
Sharon! I came across your blog, and your little family is so cute! It was so much fun to see how you were doing (especially since the only time I have seen you in the past 5 years was at the sociable last year lol.)Take care!
You ALWAYS find the cutest hats for your boys. Love it! I hope the fresh air helped whisk away some of the germs the boys have been carrying around for the past week.
gotta love the snow! :)
Post a Comment