Saturday, May 14, 2011

Look Who's WALKING!

I can't believe Huddy is walking! He started taking steps on his own last week, and now he is staring to take more. It is so dang cute, and he thinks he is pretty awesome! (notice the huge smile on his face:)





*Don't worry about the loud popping noise at the end of this video....The fan popped Grayson's balloon which ended in lots of drama.....

6 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Go Hudson! He is so cute! What a big boy!

Nikki said...

Yay! Way to go Hudson! You can tell he is very proud of himself.

Mary Kelly said...

Whoa! What a stud walking so soon. That smile of his is so darling.

Dani said...

That is so cute! I love his little happy face!

Shannon said...

The video wouldn't ever load for me...but go Hudson! I'm sure it was super cute!

Anonymous said...

Isaac is so scared to even stand up! I wish we had a video of them playing in R.S. -- it was SO cute:) Good for HUDSON--bad for MOM!