Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter Sundy

Just a few snap shots of the boys on Easter Sunday. We forgot to take pictures before church, so there were taken after....and the boy's really weren't in the mood.

They still look super cute.....even with their silly faces!



Hudson was the only one who couldn't run away from the camera.....


We took a trip to Utah/Idaho for about 3 weeks.....pictures coming soon!

4 comments:

Sharlee said...

Love their matching ties!! Did you make those? I bought a pattern but staring at it is as far as I have gotten:)
Your boys are so handsome!

suzanne said...

Great pics! that Hudson is really coming into his own. All of them so so handsome!

Candice Sorensen said...

How are the Stewarts doing? It has been so long since we have seen you guys. It is great to see pictures of your cute little family. Funny how you have three boys, and we have three girls. Here is our blog, if you want to stop by. I am glad we could find your blog.
http://tjcansore.blogspot.com/

Michelle Earnest said...

CUTE boys!