Sunday, March 13, 2011

What we've been up to...

Just a quick post about what we've been up to around here....

A fun trip with the Sperry's to the Children's museum up in Portland.
Water room...

Huddy hanging out in his carseat....I think he might be a little big for it, but he still sleeps when we are out and about and I don't want to give that up!
Boys....and....DIGGING.
They could have stayed in this room all day!

Pre-School field trip to the Fire Station.
The boys were in heaven with the huge fire trucks....






Grayson does this with his hands in every picture we take outside. It's always too bright for this kid! And I don't know what is going on with Cal...
A fun play date with Jackson and Logan. They had all been running around for a couple hours and sat down to watch a movie for a minute, they were all exhausted and a little out of it....
I have been doing a little crafting. Thanks to some fun tutorials from my sister-in-law Summer, over at Sumo's Sweet Stuff, I whipped up this wreath from this site.
And this car seat tent for a girl in my ward. Tutorial found here.
It is really fun making girly things....I think I could become addicted. It might be good I only have boys!

Anyway, we have been pretty busy with a lot of other things such as birthday parties, play groups, library story time, and much more but that's it with pictures. Ben has been staying pretty busy with work too so that is always good!
Hope you all had a great weekend!

4 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Sounds like you've been busy! Your wreath and car seat tent turned out so cute! And boy, are those boys of yours handsome! So excited to see you all in a few weeks. Does Hudson kind of look like Cal in that car seat picture?

suzanne said...

Yes, Hudson does look like Cal and Gray is beginning to look more and more like Ben did at that age........Fun times and really great pics! SEe you in a few days!

michelle keisel said...

I am impressed with the car cover. You are good.

Shauna said...

so i didn't even know you had a third boy until right now! i'm sure my mom wrote me and told me while i was on the mish.....but i don't know! crazy! and, i love the name hudson...that's a name that i've always liked for a little guy! so cute!! looks like you guys are doing good!