Thursday, February 24, 2011

Handsome Boys.

We tried to take some pictures of the boys last weekend. They didn't really turn out so hot....but I thought I would share anyway.

It was "way too bright outside" for Grayson (and he kept doing a really weird smile:)
Cal wouldn't look at the camera.
And Hudson was just kind of out of it.

This first picture pretty much sums it up.

We did manage to get a smile or two out of them...





Even though they didn't turn out like I wanted, we still have some pretty handsome boys.

8 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

They sure are handsome! Can't wait to see you all in April!

nison (nic + allison) said...

They get more handsome everyday!

Hayley said...

You have very handsome boys!

Carlie: said...

Cute photos! They are so big from when we first met them!

Dani said...

Hudson is so grown up!! I love seeing all their different hair colors. Can't wait to see you all!

Rachel Garcia said...

I love that Hudson has RED hair super cute!!

suzanne said...

Great pictures! Their big personalities just came thru! And the hair colors! Oh my goodness!

sharlee said...

Your boys are so handsome! Does Hudson has some red in his hair??
You did a great job on the pictures. So cute!