Hudson had his 2 month check up today. He is as healthy as can be and he is growing like a weed! Here are his stats:
Weight: 13 lbs. 4 oz. (76th percentile)
Height: 23 1/4 in. (53rd percentile)
Head: 15.94 in. (55th percentile)
(It is really funny how all 3 of our boys have been consistently the same in their weight as babies. Gray and Cal both weighed 6lbs 9oz at birth and Hudson was 6lbs 3oz. I just looked up Gray and Cal's stats at 2 months and Gray was 13 lbs 7 oz. and Cal was 13 lbs 10 oz. and now Hudson is 13lbs 4 oz.)
Grayson had his 4 year check up today and is also doing great. Here are his stats:
Weight: 35lbs 10 oz. (41st percentile)
Height: 3ft. 5.25in. (63rd percentile)
(I was hoping Gray would be closer to 40 lbs so that we can move him into a booster seat with a seat belt instead of a regular carseat.....I guess he needs to get eating a little more....too bad he is the pickiest eater I have ever seen:)
Cal didn't have an appointment today, but he is also doing great. I am so happy that we have healthy boys!!!
1 comment:
How funny that they have all been so close! Definitely not how my girls have been! Can't wait to see you all soon!
Post a Comment