Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tulip Festival 2012

3 posts in less than 24 hours???  I know, I can't believe it either. 

My mom is requesting that I add more pictures to my blog since she isn't on facebook, so.... here you go mom!  I know this is your favorite thing to do here....wish you could have been here with us!











5 comments:

Kimberli said...

Wish I could have been there!!! That is so beautiful. And I'm with Sandy... we need to see more of you (real life would be great, but online will have to do!)

Dani said...

I miss the tulip festival! And I love the personality of your boys in each of the pictures. Made me smile!

Dani said...

PS... I am glad you are back in the blogging world. Loved all the updates on your boys!

jacque said...

I have been out of the blogging world myself and it's been so much fun peeking in on everyone again...man, your boys have grown! Beautiful shots at the Tulip festival!

Cindy said...

Your boys are adorable...I love the red curly hair on Hudson. The tulips are gorgeous. They are one of my favorite flowers