Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Our 3 little guys!

Since I have been such a blog slacker, I thought I would give a quick update on our boys.....

Grayson:  He is still loving school and is doing great.  He is such a smart boy and loves to learn.  When I go to pick him up every day the first thing he tells me is whether or not he had recess.  Apparently that is one of the most fun parts of his day!  He just started Soccer.....he is loving it!  Had his first game last Saturday and did great. He is still completely obsessed with Lego's, and I have decided that he might just be some type of engineer or architect or something when he grows up because he is so dang good at building things.  He is finally starting to eat! He has been a really picky eater all his life, but within the last year he has tried a ton of new things.  He now loves ham....who would have ever thought??  He is such a good big brother.  He is always helping Hudson with things and trying to distract him when I am making dinner, or busy doing something else.  Him and Calvin are such good little buddies.  They still have their moments, but overall they are really good friends, and it makes me happy.

Gray just participated in his school's jog-a-thon and ran 13 laps (mini laps:)!!  Way to go gray!
Spring break.....spent building snowmen!


Calvin:  This little dude is still just full of it!  He is always dancing, or pulling funny faces and likes to be the center of attention (see his pictures below and you will see what I mean:).  He is such a good boy, but still has a bit of a whining problem (I am hoping he is  going be done with that phase soon because seriously....some days it just gets the best of me:) Calvin is super smart too.  He isn't in pre-school this year, but since Gray is in afternoon kindergarten and Hudson is taking a nap during that time, we get to spend a lot of time reading and learing and playing games.  He loves to sound out words, and is starting to read some little books.  Cal is a big boy and people always think he is five....Grayson is still taller than him, but he outweighs Gray by a couple pounds. Calvin is also obsessed with Lego's.  He loves the little guys that come with them and will play with them for hours a day.  He loves to sing the primary songs and is normally humming something or making up his own words to songs.  Cal is very social and will make new friends wherever we go.

Calvin being Calvin!




Hudson:  I am seriously obsessed with this curly red headed little kid.  He is so funny!  He thinks he is pretty big and tries to do everything Gray and Cal do.  He is at that stage though, where he is a lot of work!  If I leave him alone for one second I hear him yelling my name and he is normally standing on the counter as close to the edge as he can.  When I go in to get him he just starts laughing and jumps to me.  It is not a game I like!  He loves people.  Everywhere we go he waves to everyone.  He still doesn't talk much, but understands everything.  He is finally loving nursery and his nursery teachers love him too!  He is obsessed with Elmo, or "LaLa" as he calls him.  He loves animals and loves to look out the window for cats or people walking their dogs.  He is really attached to his binki and I have a feeling he is going to have it a little longer than my other kiddos....  He loves his daddy!  Every time he hears a car outside or someone's horn honking from locking their car, he runs to the window thinking it his Ben. 




I love my little boys.  I sometimes can't believe I have 3 of them! 



3 comments:

suzanne said...

I love the running picture of Gray! I was so proud of him. Great post! Thanks for catching up. Love them!

Anonymous said...

They sure are cute. We need to get together!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

So fun to read your updates! I miss you guys and wish we got to see you more often!