Thursday, August 18, 2011

School Shopping DATE!!

Tonight Grayson and I had a little outing with our friends Kim and Brecken to so some school shopping. Grayson and Brecken have been friends since they were about 8 months old.....and now they are starting kindergarten together and will be in the same class!!! I seriously can't believe it.

We set off to Walmart with our school supply list.....
(are these two seriously not the cutest? :)

And ended the night at Cold Stone for some ice cream.
I forgot to get a picture of Grayson and me together since it was our date..... But I do have to say that him and Brecken look pretty cute!

We are all set for school.....I just don't know if I am mentally and emotionally ready! But Grayson is sure excited!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

So cute! I can't believe he is going to school already!

nison (nic + allison) said...

I still can't believe he and Carter will be in Kindergarten!

They make a dang cute couple. :)

suzanne said...

He just looks so grown up and ready to go to school. Fun date night!

suzanne said...

He just looks so grown up and ready to go to school. Fun date night!

Dani said...

Lucky!! Our kindergartners don't get supply lists. We just pay a flat fee for their first year so that everyone has the same supplies. Lame. I love back to school shopping!!!