Now if only they would be as good at cleaning them up as they are with playing with them!
Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Legos and Crazy Boys!
My boys are obsessed with Lego's. Seriously obsessed. Twice a day the legos are spread across the living room floor. I make them wait until Hudson takes his naps to get the Lego's out, so that Hudson doesn't eat them.... Calvin is always always asking "Isn't it time for Hudson to take a nap?"
Now if only they would be as good at cleaning them up as they are with playing with them!
A lot of mornings I am still in bed and I hear the Lego's being dumped out... Gray is a very early riser, and often gets them out in the mornings too!
And just some funny pictures for your enjoyment.... (I can't get the camera out without the boys wanting to be silly...and I mean super silly this day!)

Obviously the crazy boys woke Hudson at this point, so he had to join in the action!
Now if only they would be as good at cleaning them up as they are with playing with them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wow, that is pretty silly! I love it!
Nice tricks they are doing... and nice silly faces. Cute boys!
Sharon
I love the pics of your boys, they are so cute! It makes me excited for Lincoln to get bigger, but for now he just pretends to play Indiana Jones Legos with Jeff on his Xbox, it's pretty funny. You're such a fun Mom! You can tell you're boys are so so happy!
They are such Hams!!! Love it:)
Our boys would have so much fun playing legos and being silly together! My oldest 2 are also obsessed with legos...lately it's been star wars space ships for Luke Skywalker to ride in! :) And welcome to the world of school life...he looks so cute and excited to go!
Oh, and I really like your darker hair color! Looks good!
Post a Comment