The first day we went to Logan to the little willow park zoo. Then we went to the Logan swimming pool (which was really fun.....why didn't they have that when we lived there???). Then we headed up Logan canyon to a fun little lodge and camping spot. We were joined by the rest of the Gundi crew (I think there were over 130 of us there at one time or another) We had dinner, played lots and lots of fun games, and mostly just enjoyed the company of our family. We watched a movie outside, and then slept in my parents trailer, (and luckily Huddy slept like an angel since there were quite a few of us in there:)
The next day was full or more food and games, and just hanging out. I am so grateful to have such a tight-knit family!
I seriously only got my camera out once (at the willow park zoo) so I only have a total of 4 pictures. I am a total slacker! (I think the reason for the lack of pics is that I was holding Hudson non-stop!)
3 comments:
Holding for three days straight? Who is Remi in Oregon? :)
Glad you had a fun trip, and that Huddy was so good for you. I'm sure Gray and Cal loved their special weekend with Dad, too.
I've decided that with your hair dark we really look A LOT alike!
2019
Post a Comment