So, I know I haven't updated in a really long time. We have been a little busy/crazy. From a trip to Utah, a trip to the coast, and just the every day things going on, I really haven't had time to blog. And now....we are all sick. Grayson has the croop, and a cold, Cal has a cold and a double ear infection (with the occasional throwing up) and now Ben and I have both have a really bad cold too.
And did I mention that we have a baby coming in no longer than a week and a half??? (as of right now I am scheduled to be induced on June 1st) I had a doctors appointment yesterday and my blood pressure is getting higher, not too high, but higher than they want to see it. So, I had to have blood work done and I'm doing a 24 hour urine test (at home:) to check the protein levels in my urine so see if I have toxemia. My doc doesn't think I have it, but if I do he will induce me this weekend. I really doubt I have it too so I am not too worried, but at the same time, if I do.....I can't even believe that we could have the baby this weekend! I am not ready!!! So, lets cross your fingers and pray that I can make it another week and a half! Don't get me wrong, I am super excited for our little man to get here, I just want to make sure he is ready to come!
Hopefully if everything goes well, I will have some time to actually update our blog with some pictures and more exciting things this weekend. But as for now, I am going to go crash on the couch with the boys because I feel pretty crummy (and so do the boys)! I hate having a cold!
6 comments:
AAhhh poor Sharon and boys hopefully everyone will feel better before that baby comes- Good Luck!
I can't believe your baby is coming so soon! I would have said it was still a couple months away, that sure crept up fast! Hopefully everyone will be feeling better asap...the last thing you want is the sickies with a new little one! Good luck with everything these final days!!
Colds are the worst ever! Veg out on the couch - watch movies - and sleep! You have a baby coming!
Hooray for baby!! I hope you all get better before baby comes. I cannot wait! And tell gray that carter is on his way to play... in a month. Loves to you all!
You just answered my question from facebook. Good luck and rest as much as you can. It's okay if the house isn't in perfect (or even near perfect order). You need rest more than anything else.
We just went through that same cold sickness. It is the first time Halle has truly been sick, and added to that me + Ken. I feel for ya. I am so excited you are so close to having your little one. I'll be thinking of ya!
Post a Comment